The home team scorekeeper is the official scorekeeper of the game. Divisors A and up will be required to score games in Game Changer Team Manager. This will allow CVLL to have stats on players’ Spring 2022 season performance, help track pitch counts (which still need to be reported into the scoring system).
- While Team Rosters have already been imported - please update uniform numbers . Click here for your team uniforms numbers .This will make gameday lineup setting much easier for everyone.TM should download the app and upload your players and schedule.
- Scorekeepers can use the Practice Scoring feature to learn the system (Settings>Practice Scoring a Game)
- Add the opponent batting order at beginning of each game
- Track both pitcher and catcher (pitch count and innings are important)
- Score hits/errors with appropriate discretion. Close judgment-based plays will most likely err on the side of hits, but clear errors should be scored as errors. The bat hitting the ball does NOT necessarily construe a hit. Similarly, a past ball is the fault of the catcher, a wild pitch is the fault of the pitcher.
If rosters, or schedules are not current: simply click the gear icon in the upper right, click sync schedule, and reimport your schedule. This will pull all the latest from fckll.org and it should be reflected within 5 minutes or so.
To edit scoring mistakes: GCTM has two ways to edit scoring:.
a) to edit a play: https://teammanager.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031203911-Editing-Past-Plays
b) to edit a final box score: https://teammanager.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030872932-Editing-Box-Scores
Here are some helpful links and videos:
GameChanger / Team Manager Cheat Sheet (PDF)
GameChanger Team Manager Baseball Scorekeeping - official GameChanger site with over a dozen short articles on how to score game situations. This is the best resource for scorekeepers.
YouTube instructional video #1
Please contact Amanda Pisani with any questions,
email @ [email protected] or text @ 925.323.2877