Spring Softball & Makeup Baseball Tryouts for 1/22 Information
Look carefully HERE for your players' designated time slot.
Tryouts start with Softball at 8am.
Then work our way down in age for Baseball.
Our 7 Year Old's at 12:30
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- *If you are able, please wear last year's jersey; it will help the evaluators if you have your name on your back.
- Please have your player bring a mask and a baseball cap; cleats if you have them. Bring your bat, glove and a helmet. All personal items should be clearly labeled with your last name.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early for your tryout time; we are on a tight schedule. The check-in desk will be near the 3rd base line.
- We respectfully ask parents not to crowd the parking lot, to drop off their player and pick him/her up 30-40 minutes later.
- Be kind and understanding to all of our volunteer staff.
- If you or someone in your immediate family are not feeling well, please stay home.
A MESSAGE FROM OUR SAFETY OFFICER REGARDING COVID:
CVLL has been following the developments of the current COVID surge in our County. We are at a decreased risk of exposure in the outdoor setting. We plan to take standard precautions that have been used throughout the Pandemic. The groups of players are small to limit the amount of people on the field. Hand sanitizer will be available pre and post tryout. We will attempt to maintain social distancing. Masks are encouraged but not required.
Email us at: [email protected]
Clayton Valley Little League